Over the past few weeks I have given you the basics on the 8 proven pattens from my latest book “Redfish Flies”. Simply click on the link or icon above to download the 175 page pdf. of “Redfish Flies“, illustrated with ultra-hi resolution step-by-step instructions for $14.99 or head over to www.saltyflytying.com to order your signed paperback version for $24.99.
The eight pattens outlined in Redfish Flies have been fine-tuned and rigorously tested on countless grass flats, oyster bars and mangrove shorelines. Tying and stocking your box with this proven assortment of flies will ensure you have the ammunition need to coax even the most refined redfish, and the insight provided in the interviews of the contributing guides and tying guru’s will help you understand what factors need to be consider to create your own productive redfish flies.
Otherwise, read on and I’ll recap all of the material covered in the past post from “Redfish Flies”.
- The Kung Fu Blue Crab – Redfish Flies
- The Fiddle Sticks Crab – Redfish Flies
- The Pine Island Ice Tea – Redfish Flies
- The Buddagrassy Shrimp – Redfish Flies
- The Rump Shaker – Redfish Flies
- The Grass Monkey – Redfish Flies
- The Gulf Shrimp – Redfish Flies
- The Batman – Redfish Flies
For more information on how you can improve your own saltwater fly patterns check out my website www.saltyflytying.com or;
- Purchase a Paperback or Download my other eBooks
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter Salty Fly Tying Chronicle .
For a deep dive into the world of saltwater pattern development, pick up a copy of Feather Brain – Developing, Testing, & Improving Saltwater Fly Patterns.
Thanks for reading, and if you have questions or other topics in mind you would like explained, feel free to comment or send me an email – [email protected].
Keep Your Wraps Tight & Feathers Straight