Over the past few months, I’ve given you Tip’s and Trick’s from my latest eBook called Feathers- Tip’s, Trick’s, & Common Mistakes. Simply click the icon above if you’d like to download your free copy. Otherwise, read on and I’ll recap all of the material covered.
- Flatten Your Thread
- If You’re Going To Trim…Leave A Little
- Gaps Are No Good
- A Little Glue Goes A Long Way
- Start With A Bump
- Up is Down & Down is UP
- Applying Pressure
- Mismatched Mistakes
- More Mismatched Mistakes
- Know Your Birds Curves
- Tented, Splayed, & Married
For more information on how you can improve your own saltwater fly patterns check out my website www.saltyflytying.com or;
- Download our other eBook How to Select Natural Materials
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter Salty Fly Tying Chronicle .
For a deep dive into the world of saltwater pattern development, look for my new book Feather Brain – How to design better saltwater flies coming next August. You can Pre Order a copy by clicking here.
Thanks for reading!